____________________________________
"If you were to be handicapped, which part of your body would you want to be handicapped?"
I found out the answer for a blind part. There was once blind artist that painted famous great paintings based on his own beautiful perceptions of his own reated world, through his own recollections of memories. He saw the beauty only when he has became blind. I realised, this was an answer that I am finding in a way.
If I was deaf, I would be able to hear all the beautiful tunes around my life, that never fails to strum my harp.
I have to admit, I was not exactly that positive person that walked past animal orchestra along swanston street and sat with Chenyi outside for a coffee. I still can't forget those words I have said to her despite I was "rushing" for my Criminal Mind essay. As surprisingly as it sounds, I did not just passed. And weirdly I hated this subject and never once studied for it.
My character, My Life, My Music, My tunes. Things seem to halt for a stop. I think I just need my own space, a cigg, a paper and a pen. Yet I need a quiet friend.
I think, some things recently just seem out of hand. It just seems weird.
I need to find back all the answers soon before I get out of hand. This feels like the growth of cancer inside my body. slowly spreading and destroying the parts in my body.
I need to start jotting down the things on my mind if not I will really forget what to do and fix a better prioirities.